Recently Completed Projects
Recently Completed Projects:
- The ranking of ecological factors in urban-planning decision-making: A case study of the urban edge relaxation for the Wescape Development
- A diagnostic approach to inter-metropolitan spatial targeting: Evidence from Cape Town, South Africa
- Barriers facing the provision of appropriate and affordable student housing
- The application of value capture in South African municipalities: The Bridge City Precinct Development
- Employee satisfaction as an indicator of building performance
- The challenge of developing higher density, affordable housing in the inner city of Cape Town
- The role of FM in improving service delivery at the National Government Level: A case study of Cape Town
- Sustainable urban development and its impact on FM: A case study of the City of Doha, Qatar
- State intervention in the Philippi area through the Wetton-Lansdowne Corridor Programme Centre for Cities.
- South African township economies and commercial property markets: A conceptualisation and overview.
- Management of community shopping centres in emerging economy areas